Is your goal to:
- Eat healthier
- Have more energy
- Lose weight
- Get more sleep
- Lower Stress
- Exercise More
How can you make these goals happen?
To think of achieving all these goals can be intimidating or overwhelming, so work on one at the time. Before deciding on which one to prioritize, think about how making this commitment will improve your life.
By eating healthier, you will gain more energy and even lose weight.
By getting more sleep, at least 8 hours, you will have more energy.
By lowering stress, you will make better decisions; you will feel happier.
By exercising consistently, you will lose weight, gain energy, and lower stress.
By losing weight, you will feel healthier and more confident.
Make your list and decide which one matters most to you.
Give all your energy to that one goal for the next 30 days.
Tips for achieving each goal:
- Cut out processed foods.
- Eat at least three fruits per day.
- Drink lots of water. Have your body weight in ounces each day.
- Eat more veggies, have three vegetables at dinner.
- Choose snacks with few ingredients.
Have More Energy:
- Get enough sleep.
- Have breakfast.
- Avoid eating sugary foods and drinks.
- Get moving. Take a walk, go for a run, do a workout.
- Get moving. Exercise 30 minutes per day.
- Plan your meals. Focus on nutritious foods, eat the rainbow.
- Bring a list to the grocery store.
- Eat more fruits instead of pastries.
- Think of food as a source of energy; start your day with a good breakfast.
- Have a healthy snack one hour before dinner to avoid overeating. (Almonds, fruit, probiotic yogurt)
Get more sleep:
- Turn off any screens, 30 minutes before your bedtime.
- Take a shower.
- Read something relaxing.
- Write things down on a grateful journal.
- Take deep breaths.
- Do a little stretch.
- Go to bed.
- Practice self-care, give yourself time to do something you want.
- Have lunch with a loved one.
- Read your gratitude journal.
- Spend some time in nature.
- Plan for exercise put it on your calendar.
- Have a workout outfit ready.
- Find support.
Imagen your life having achieved these goals.
You don’t want to wait until 2020. Start making changes today.
Believe in yourself; you can do this!
Please share with me if you take the next 30 days to focus on one of these goals. I would love to hear it and support you.