Halftime Show Inspiring Take-Aways & How do Jennifer Lopez and Shakira look so good?
Inspiring Takeaways For Women from the Halftime Show 2020:
Women can do it all. Sing, dance, coach football and go to the moon
Your age is just a number, defined by YOU.
Moms can shake it too.
Women can be athletic, sexy and maternal <3
Women can conquer everything they set their minds to
Women can have energy at any age
- She never skips a workout—even on her birthday!
- She fuels up with protein and veggies.
- Lopez has also cut out processed and refined foods.
- Drinks plenty of water to stay hydrated.
- Meals on the go. “I’ll have a salad or some fish with veggies. And I make sure I drink lots of water throughout the meal.”
- She leaves time to sleep. “Ideally, I would love to get nine or 10 hours of sleep, but either way, I always make sure I get at least eight.”
- “I also definitely think beauty comes from within—you have to keep your mind, soul, body, and spirit in sync. I am a firm believer in meditating, and when you are happy and feel joy and love, you radiate beauty.”
- She keeps her workout time flexible but consistent. Whether she can do 15 minutes or 90 minutes, the goal is to show up six days a week.
- Shakira has a personal trainer and fits her workouts on the go via Skype and WhatsApp.
- She cut out sugar and dairy.
- She eats small meals throughout the day because her days are so long that she needs to keep going and keep her energy up.
The bottom line is both have a consistently active lifestyle, a healthy & clean diet, and practice being beautiful from within. I hope this tips inspire you to self-care :)
Start your clean eating journey by eating less processed foods and more homemade meals. Get my 30-day Healthy Eating Plan Here